Monday, May 4, 2009

All about Steve, sorta

Well, Sunday my Mom and Steve and I made the invitations for his 60th Birthday party which is on May 30. It's an astronomy party and I have two big telescopes being set up and four people coming to tell us all about the sky and let us look at cool things. Here's the invitations. Aren't they cool? Steve did the water color part. My Mom did the coloring and attaching and I did the stamping and the envelopes.

And next, this morning Steve came in from the garden. I was laying in bed. "Guess what?" he said, almost jumping up and down (his broken foot stopped that, however) My artichoke has two baby artichokes on it! Yup, the plant he put into the garden is producing and this is one really happy fella.

This is one sweet guy. And he's not even mad at me for waking him up in the middle of the night to talk. He's a keeper.

1 comment:

Tina❀ said...

You are just so way cool!! I love that idea for a birthday party.