Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday Centus - Week 139





Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE of Saturday Centus. 

 

The prompt this week is:   "White snow.  Bright snow."
Number of words: Up to 104 (including the words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any additional you want to share

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.
E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.
 
Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday. post signature

8 comments:

Bookie said...


Even though I can't be here everyweek, I do love your Centus pages, Jenny. Today I was a little silly for me, but the season should be fun, right? Thanks for all your Centus efforts and a Very Merry Christmas to you and yours!

lissa said...

I enjoy this prompt, hope you're having a great day. happy holidays!

Kris said...

Hi Jenny,
Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas !!!

I'll get to linking this week's prompt as soon as I dream up a story ;)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Jenny, I could not let another go by (and they have been packed with craziness) with me stopping to wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas. I love you and appreciate you more than you will ever know.

Merry Chritmas, my friend!

XO,

Sheila

Susan Anderson said...

Sorry to miss again. I'll be back to normal after the holidays...

Merry Christmas, my friend.

=)

Susan Anderson said...

Sorry to miss again. I'll be back to normal after the holidays...

Merry Christmas, my friend.

=)

Annesphamily said...

Jenny you are one amazing and organized lady! Love your words here!

LLM Calling said...

I couldn't get the words to work whilst we were away but.now I'm home they'vecome together. thanks for the great prompt