Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another Saturday night...

...and I'm ready to go to bed at 8. Pathetic really. I'm just worn out today.

It's been a busy one. Let's see. We went to Rileys soccer game at 9 and then waited until it was over and took Riley (who scored a goal) to Julia's basketball game. Steve was sweet and stopped at Bed, Bath and Beyond on the way to the school and I got a few things I've been needing.

Went to the basketball game which was cute. Julia got two baskets. Then Steve and I took Morgan and Megan took the older two to give her a little time with them. Morgan takes a lot of time and attention to keep happy.

We stopped at the nursery on the way home and got some geraniums, cucumbers, lettuce seeds, romaine and buttercrunch lettuce plants. Then went to Trader Joes where Morgan happily (and very cutely I might add) pushed her little cart all around.

Came home and Steve wasn't feeling well so he took a nap while MOrgan and I put away groceries and went outside to swing and plant everything before it rains tonight.

Then Chris and Lindsey came (yay). I haven't seen them in forever! They look great and happy. We had a super lunch outside on the patio with a yummy chefs salad and fresh fruit and then wonderful Chris installed my new car stereo (mind hasn't worked in a long, long time) and Lindsey and I went and got a pedicure.

Then we rushed home, got Morgan and everyone ready and went to MCC to watch Julia perform at half-time during the MCC boys basketball game. They were great. It was actually a lot of fun watching and yelling. Basketball is always so interesting to watch.

Then we were going to come home but Lindsey's friend wasn't available to hang out with so we went to Mimi's. We thought about calling Megan and the girls but they were about 20 minutes into their trip home. So instead we drank some mediocre margaritas, ate a mediocre dinner, enjoyed some wonderful company and sent the kids on their way back to Tucson!

For now, I'm tired and heading off to dreamland. Woo hoo. G'night. Sleep tight.

1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

Even if its 8 and you are tired... go to bed! Who cares?

I am so jealous that you get to buy plants now!