Friday, February 13, 2009

I've never really liked pretzels

...and now that I am one I like them even less.

Yikes. Riley has her ear tube procedure super early (probably happening as I write this) so Julia and Morgan spent the night. It was a pretty jammed crammed night because I didn't get them home from gymnastics until almost 6:30 and then we had to have dinner, finish homework, talk, talk, talk, read, read, read and get to bed before 8.

I went to bed about 8:30. I was tuckered out.

About 11 Julia came into our room and wanted to crawl in bed which would have worked except for she had a little 2 1/2 year old shadow with her. So I took both of them back to the guest bed and climbed into the middle.

I've written about Julia, the Amazing Magnetic Girl before, but somehow her sister has morphed into the Amazing Magnetic Girl number Two! We've been up since six and I suspect that walking upright is slightly impossible for a few hours. My arm is bent one way that my shoulder doesn't want to go, I'm not sure what shape my spine would be on an x-ray, I'm certain my hip joint does not really want to connect in this fashion.

Sigh.

I have bacon baking and pancakes mixed up resting and maybe that will improve the pretzel joints!

OK, here's Miss Morgan with a small crisis of some kind.

Bye for now,
Sincerely,
The Amazing non-magnetic Pretzel woman of Arizona

No comments: