Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Insomni-BLAH!

It's Steves fault this time. How could he abandon me like this with no warning? Just disappear into the sunset without a word? How can a woman expect to survive such neglect and cruelty?

OK, technically he just went to Dallas for two days on business but I forgot about the whole being gone overnight thing.

That is just wrong.

I understand the need for business but at least he could come home so I have someone to cuddle up to during our frigid, bone-chattering Arizona nights. I think it might have even gotten down to the high 40's last night. I know! I know!

You are shocked also that sweet Steve could be so mean.

Well, he is!

So there!

And I'm crabby today because I didn't get any sleep so you better not side with him in this matter....

Grrrrrrr.....

1 comment:

Allie said...

Giggling -- cuddling at 40 degrees??? That's a heat wave dear cousin! I am siding with you though, I know my place!