Monday, March 9, 2009

What happened to Saturday and Sunday?

Seriously. I blinked and now it is Monday. OK, technically I blinked, went to Rileys soccer game, went out to lunch with my parents, visited Jessie and Kevins, cleaned the house, made a bunch of birthday and sympathy cards, made about 12 meals (why does it sometimes feel that way when it's really only four?), painted like a mad woman on the house (with Angie and Feris' help), stained wood, coerced Steve into agreeing to attempt to make a sidewalk with me (note to self: find good divorce attorney) dried laundry outside, weeded a bit in the garden AND watched Rudy (one of the best movies of all time)

But here it is Monday and billing awaits and more meal planning awaits and someone needs to get groceries and I have Morgan and Riley today and I never even got a chance to plan world peace or solve world hunger.

Don't you just hate when that happens?

1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

I do!

We had a busy weekend of events and gardening!

Hey, I had to make my blog private. If you would like to be a part of my readership, email me!