Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good morning!

It's Thursday! Do you know where your cooler temperatures are? We sure don't. It's getting old. And official. We are hot. And cranky.

OK, enough whining!

Was I really just here (in Greer) 10 days ago sitting outside shivering with Lindsey? Accck!

Last night was ceramics and I can't wait to show you what I'm painting now. It is so cute. Tonight I am taking a card-making class which should be interesting.

And now I am heading out to brave the weather and wash my disgusting car.

But in the meantime...please face Arizona, open your refrigerators and fan as much cold air as possible this way.

I'd appreciate that.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

We are actually cool in Missouri, the air is cool enough to actually breathe. I have been missing for awhile, I am working again and feel like I never left... I need more time off!