Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh yea, I'm cool...

So... being the cutting edge technology chick that I am!!!! I got this amazing thing called an i-pod this past April. Wow, it's neat. Don't feel bad you've never heard of it....it'll get around to the uneducated masses ones of these days (...sigh...) and then you, too, can be all cool, too.

And since I'm springing ahead of everyone so quickly in my cutting edge technology moments I have another, new, favorite thing!

It's a lanyard!

Once in a very great while I see someone else using an amazing, brand-new i-pod technology thing-y but they have all kinds of wires hanging all around with their i-pod stuffed into their pocket.

Well, lookie, lookie what I found!!!!


Isn't this cool? No pockets required. No hanging wires at all!

And if this isn't enough technology I heard a rumor they are coming out with a new kind of movie player that isn't one of those rectangular boxes with tape inside. It's something called a DVD and looks like a tiny, shiny 78 record....you know, the kind we play our music on now!

Neat-o! Right?

Right?

Hey, why are you looking at me that way?

Oh, I get it, you are envious that I have leaped into the 20th century waaayyy ahead of you.

21st century?

What are you talking about?

.... sigh...

2 comments:

Jana said...

hahaha you are so funny gosh darn funny I tell ya! Im glad someone is pioneering the new era ahead of me since I still use morse code to communicate with my fellow bloggers. ;)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Jenny
I saw your commnet on City farmgirla nd I wanted to say "Hi" I don't know why there was a big controversy about bloggers leaving a blog link in their comments --I think it is a nice way to meet new bloggers!

I love your playlist --I've been listening for awhile. Your grand daughters are adorable! Love their red hair!

Have a great day!

Pat