Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday "I"

Good morning class!

I know that some of you have Spring Fever, but I want you to put your thinking caps on and concentrate because this week we have a interesting letter to write about.

It is the letter "I"! I look forward to seeing where your imagination takes you this week.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you.

The McLinkey will be live from 8:00 pm MST time Wednesday night through 8:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog (since there are prizes involved and it makes my life easier that way), PG posts only, and try to visit all the other students! The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Class dismissed.

Please file your letter "I" papers in the MckLinkey now, Class.

post signature



10 comments:

jackiesown said...

jeez , after all that I'm a follower of your blog now! I totally forgot, but thanks for the reminder .

Amy said...

I got my i dotted...

Unknown said...

GOOD MORNING, Madam!

Sorry for being late.

Jenny,did you know that I am now hosting a new meme?

Find out more Blog of the Week

Please join us for the WEEKEND FUNNIES.
Week #2 is this Friday to Sunday (March 26-29).
See you there?

hugs
shakira

Oscar Wilde-The IRISH Gentleman

ART OF GENEROSITY

Lola said...

Dear Mrs Matlock

I've posted my assignment 'I' IS FOR ICON!

Hope you're having a lovely day!

XOXO LOLA:)

Jacque said...

Good Morning Ms. Matlock,

I am here on time this morning!

Looks like alot of us chose "ICE" to write about. "I" was a difficult alphabet to choose so I am anxious to read all the other students papers!

Have a good day! Irish all the other students a great day too!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

This was an INTERESTING letter to work with! I see many were INSPIRED with their choices! Love Alphabe-Thursday! Happy I Day everyone!

Megan, Life Revamped said...

I'll join next week on "J"

...and I've got an award for you! Please come and pick it up here


xoxo,
fickleinpink

Sarah said...

Good morning, Mrs. M. Another fun lesson. I love this class!

lissa said...

I almost forgot about Alphabe-Thursday today, something in my head wasn't clicking right, plus the only thing I seem to thing of of is "I" as in me, myself and I, it's quite hard to pick words even given so many choices

Unknown said...

A bathtowel is a great idea!