Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Warm Heart Wednesday Week 12

Week 12
 
It occurred to me the other day that sometimes I am stuck in the bad...not seeing or recognizing the good as often as I should.
 
I allow myself to be filled with weight and worry and woes.
 
Not always.
 
But sometimes too often.
 
I forget to remember the wonderful small, positive things that happen each week...a card in the mail, someone holding a store door or asking where I get my hair cut, a funny little story, or a ray of sunshine warming my face.
 
Warm Heart Wednesday is for me.   To start remembering.  And to make a journal of joy.
 
I hope you will consider joining me on this adventure by sharing something that made YOUR heart warm over the past week.  I think it will be fun and uplifting to read your ongoing journals as well.
 
 
Warm Heart Wednesday #12 for the week of January 24 through January 30.
 
I am loving visiting these links.   It is so wonderful to take a few moments to breathe and read happy thoughts!   Thank you, thank you.   Last week I found myself thinking of moments that I might write about!   This is going to be soooo good for me! 
 
And...
 
Please remember, I'm working the kinks out of this.
 
If you have any questions about Warm Heart Wednesday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon.

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.


11 comments:

Annesphamily said...

I don't think I have ever arrived here first ! Good to be here. It is cold and the snow finally stopped but we have sunshine. Enough to be thankful for and warm ones heart. Always my pleasure to see you here Jenny. Love to you and the Mister.

Terra said...

Warm heart Wednesday is an upbeat idea. I might join you sometime. Today on my blog I posted a Wordless Wednesday. It is all good, to celebrate upbeat things.

Stef said...

I am slowly getting back into blogging because it used to give me so much joy. I'm trying to find that joy again. I am so excited that you have this specific Linky. I am needing it this time around!!

Susan Anderson said...

Really enjoying warm heart Wednesdays. Thanks, Jenny!

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry Jenny, No. 7 and 8 are both from me - Jesh StG Wishing you a happy weekend!

Pat Tillett said...

Hi Jenny!
You are so right about recognizing the good, instead of the bad. To me, it's all about "The Power of Positive Thinking." That of course is also the "secret" behind "The Secret." I always try to remember that. I'm not always successful doing it, but I try...

Esther Joy said...

Hi! I've not been doing as much blogging but usually continue to do a few posts per month. This is a great idea, and I'll keep it in mind, and hang out with y'all from time to time!

Betty said...

Hi Jenny, I'm a little late this week, but I made it! Hope you're doing better and staying warm this winter. Betty

Susan Anderson said...

Is it just me? Can't find the Linky now to visit other sites.

??

Betty said...

Susan...that just happened to me too. It's happened to me in the past. Usually I can just refresh the screen and it shows up. It didn't this time, so I'll come back and try again later. I guess it's just some kind of glitch.

Betty said...

I just saw the message above where it said the Linky Tools subscription has expired and the list is not available. Jenny...I called and left a message on your phone but decided to post here too. Maybe you'll see this first. Betty