Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Warmed Heart Week 18

It's been kind of a bleh day...

After a kind of bleh week...

In pretty much of a bleh month...

I started a clinical trial several weeks ago and am still fighting the medication headache...

and...

and...

Well.   All kinds of stuff that is making me feel...

BLEH!

BUT!!!!

Today I got a dose of some perfect medicine.

And my heart is feeling all cozy and warm and there's a silly smile plastered on my face.

It's because of

WARM HEART WEDNESDAY!

Seriously.

I'm not being self-congratulatory but...

I'm a bit behind on reading so today I read weeks 14 and 15...

AND IT WORKED!

I no longer feel bleh.

Sure, I still have a headache but now I have a lot of fun, funny and sweet stories floating around in my head WITH my headache.

And I thank all of you who shared yourself.

You are a perfect medicine for me today!

Bleh BeGone!

 

This post is linked to Warm Heart Wednesday #18. For other heart warming links click here.




7 comments:

Annesphamily said...

You are precious my friend. Feel better and I am prying they can help you get back to your old self soon. xo

Wandering Wren said...

Here's a hug to you for hosting and for happy post bleh times ahead :)
Wren x

Krzysiek Helak said...

Hugs. Just be happy.

Krzysiek

Susan Anderson said...

Glad you are getting some heart warming from your warm heart Wednesdays.

Hugs.

=)

Gallery Juana said...

Thanks for the visit Jenny and for warm heart wednesday. I am glad you're also feeling the uplifting effect from reading what was good in everyone's day. Sometimes it's hard to remember that.

I hope this medication is working for you better and that the headaches have ceased. Hugs in the meantime.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Reading the others' stories wipes my bleahs away, too. Hugs, Jenny.

Betty said...

I'm glad you got into a clinical trial. I'm praying for good results.