Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Warm Heart Wednesday #3

 
It occurred to me the other day that sometimes I am stuck in the bad...not seeing or recognizing the good as often as I should.
 
I allow myself to be filled with weight and worry and woes.
 
Not always.
 
But sometimes too often.
 
I forget to remember the wonderful small, positive things that happen each week...a card in the mail, someone holding a store door or asking where I get my hair cut, a funny little story, or a ray of sunshine warming my face.
 
Warm Heart Wednesday is for me.   To start remembering.  And to make a journal of joy.
 
I hope you will consider joining me on this adventure by sharing something that made YOUR heart warm over the past week.  I think it will be fun and uplifting to read your ongoing journals as well.
 
 
Warm Heart Wednesday for the week of November 25 through December 1.
 
I loved last weeks links AND I visited them all to lift my spirits!   Thank you, thank you.   Last week I found myself thinking of moments that I might write about!   This is going to be soooo good for me! 
 
And...
 
Please remember I'm working the kinks out of this.
 
If you have any questions about Warm Heart Wednesday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon.

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.


6 comments:

Theresa said...

Sending you a Warm Heart Wednesday HUG on Thankful Thursday:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Betty said...

Oh dear...has anyone else had trouble today seeing the list of participants? At first I thought it might just be me or some kind of temporary glitch, but it's been two to three hours now. I guess the problem is with the site that does the linking? Or maybe I'm the only one that can't see it??

Betty said...

It's back!!! YEA!

carol l mckenna said...

Sending you lots of 'healing hugs' to warm your dear heart ~

Wishing you a magical weekend,
artmusedog and carol

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Hugs full of smiles, giggles, and laughter, Jenny.

Amy said...

You are one of the most thoughtful and caring people I have ever had the privilege to know. I love that you are doing this linky! I am going to have to think of something to share, and join in. Hugs and happy thoughts sent your way!