Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Warm Heart Wednesday Number 5

 
ACCCK!   I APOLOGIZE.   I DIDN'T SET UP THE POST SETTING CORRECTLY.

It occurred to me the other day that sometimes I am stuck in the bad...not seeing or recognizing the good as often as I should.
 
I allow myself to be filled with weight and worry and woes.
 
Not always.
 
But sometimes too often.
 
I forget to remember the wonderful small, positive things that happen each week...a card in the mail, someone holding a store door or asking where I get my hair cut, a funny little story, or a ray of sunshine warming my face.
 
Warm Heart Wednesday is for me.   To start remembering.  And to make a journal of joy.
 
I hope you will consider joining me on this adventure by sharing something that made YOUR heart warm over the past week.  I think it will be fun and uplifting to read your ongoing journals as well.
 
 
Warm Heart Wednesday for the week of December 9 through December 15.
 
I am loving visiting these links.   And even though things are super crazy with Christmas it's nice to take a few moments to breathe and read happy thoughts!   Thank you, thank you.   Last week I found myself thinking of moments that I might write about!   This is going to be soooo good for me! 
 
And...
 
Please remember I'm working the kinks out of this.
 
If you have any questions about Warm Heart Wednesday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon.

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know it was just human error. I was worried when it didn't come up. Thanks for hosting each week!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Whoops! happens. I've been having a lot of Whoops! lately. it passes. Hugs to you, Jenny.

Betty said...

YEA! You had me worried. I was hoping it wasn't something with your health. Just a technical thing...that's good news. Betty

Jim said...

Hi Jenny ~~ We are all glad to hear that you are okay. Some of us exchanged posts without Mr. Linky.
..

Amy said...

You are an inspiration to me. I don't know if you know that. You are constantly trying to make the world, not just the little world around you, but far reaches of the world a better place. When I grow up, I want to be so much like you! Thank you for finding ways to celebrate the little rays of sunshine in our hearts and little corners of the world. I just love you to pieces!

Susan Anderson said...

I'm going to post this week. I love this new meme.
Merry Christmas!

=)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,

I was totally confused about dates this week, not surprised though, as Christmas and moving are not gelling too well.
Glad you conquered a mountain and this makes you feel better.
I was late to link. But this is mine anyway.

https://writingmuscle.wordpress.com/2015/12/23/simplicity-and-christmas/

Have a lovely Christmas and a healthy, peaceful New Year!

Liz