Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Centus Week 178

 
 Jenny Matlock
 
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-EIGHT of Saturday Centus. 

The word this week is:

AMAZING

  The prompt this week is the word 'Amazing'

Number of words:  Exactly one hundred but don't use the word 'amazing' anywhere in your writing.  
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any

Please keep your writing G rated...cuz I blush easily.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday...
post signature

3 comments:

lissa said...

another fitting and amazing prompt for what I was writing. thanks!

hope you have a sweet day.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Jenny!

It has been a crazy weather week here, that's for sure! We were so fortunate not to have any flooding near us.

Hope all is well where you are!

xo

Pat Tillett said...

I think the first time I ever commented on your blog was in response to one of these. Way back in the day of course.