Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Alphabe-Thursday Letter P


Good morning class.

Welcome to round seven of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be pontificating upon the particulary peculiar letter:



Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Friday afternoon, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your precious "P" post now, my Pretties!
post signature

7 comments:

Leovi said...

Yes, very funny! Thank you very much!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Pardon me for being so tardy. I had a doctors aPPointment. I'm using the classroom to help springboard my giveaway. I hope you don't mind. I did keep with today's Alphabe-Thursday prompt. P is for Pretty Ring!

Come by to check out Diamond Candles Review & Giveaway and a Pretty ring!

lissa said...

seeing the list of posted links makes me feel like I'm late which is sort of true but at least, I've posted.

hope you have a sweet day.

Pblacksaw said...

P is for pretty petals on my page.. Have a great day..
check mine out .. here

Susan Anderson said...

As I always say (a little too often lately), better late than never!

=)

Brona said...

Hi Jenny
I saw this post at bookshelf fantasies.
She's putting together a current, active list of memes and bloghops but is only adding ones with owner permission. I thought you might be interested :-)

Annesphamily said...

Hi Jenny! I am always excited to visit you here and join the fun! I have lots of catching up to do! Have a good weekend and thanks for always hosting such fun! Hugs Anne