Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Alphabe-Thursday Letter I



Good morning class. Welcome to round nine of Alphabe-Thursday!

Today we will be improvising about the letter:



Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

Just letting you know that I'm surely, but slowly, catching up!   Just starting H's on Wednesday morning.   

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and visit at least 10 other students (perhaps the 5 students before and after your post). The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please inspire us with your letter "I" post now!
post signature

8 comments:

Betty said...

I got home from the grocery store and signed on to write my Alphabe-Thursday post and saw where you had just put it up. For once I'm early instead of late. :)

Hope you're feeling better. Betty

Leovi said...

Thank you very much Jenny, I feel great!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Thank you! I love stopping by your wonderful party each week. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Thursday! Lou Lou Girls

Unknown said...

Oh gosh, is it that time? Team Netherworld may get one out this week! I wanted to drop by and thank you for visiting Poetry of the Netherworld and commenting on Spectra's poem. :-)

GranthamLynn said...

Oh Jenny I am so so sad you had a bad experience with a horse! Oh my gosh they are such a treasure and a blessing! I am so sorry.
I am glad the 'littles are gettin' the opportunity. I hope it goes well. I've linked my post for I. I had to change it because the internet was down earlier. I had to go to the apartment office. So I had to use some photo's from my photo blog which I had archived! But I got a post up. I'll be visiting the others tomorrow. Catching up on comments now. Have a great linky party.

GranthamLynn said...

Oh Jenny I am so so sad you had a bad experience with a horse! Oh my gosh they are such a treasure and a blessing! I am so sorry.
I am glad the 'littles are gettin' the opportunity. I hope it goes well. I've linked my post for I. I had to change it because the internet was down earlier. I had to go to the apartment office. So I had to use some photo's from my photo blog which I had archived! But I got a post up. I'll be visiting the others tomorrow. Catching up on comments now. Have a great linky party.

Birgit said...

Hi Jenny,

I hope it's okay when I post both H and I this time. :)

Thanks so much for organizing this -- best weekly blog party ever!!! :)

Hugs,
Birgit

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

late, but like to let you know I posted as Icing to you Ice

http://annkschin.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/alphabe-thursday-letter-i-for-icing.html