Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Alphabe-Thursday Letter Y


Good morning class.

Welcome to round eleven of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the youthful letter:




Yikes.  Sigh.   Sigh.   I miss writing.  I miss posting.   I miss seeing what is happening out in the world.  But it's just not working for me right now.   I will not be continuing Alphabe-Thursday after this round.   It isn't fair that not only do I NOT participate but I am rarely able to visit any of you.  Just thought I would give everyone fair warning.   This makes me pretty emotional and it's not an easy decision, but fair is fair.   And these horrible diseases are taking up most of my life at the moment.   I'm sorry.  You know I love you guys.

Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.


If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your yummy Y post now!
post signature

17 comments:

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

I'm sad you are giving up Alpha Thursday, but even sadder that you are dealing with so much pain. Sending a hug and a prayer. I'll check on you once in a while if it's ok? And you have my email address so if you ever decide to start back up, let me know.

Love you sweetie,

RMW

carol l mckenna said...

And we love you! Sending you lots of distant healing Reiki energy hugs ~ you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much Jenny for hosting this wonderful link up ~ my best to you ~
xox

Wishing you the best and healing for you!
artmusedog and carol

Sarah said...

Thanks for hosting. Sad to hear that your health concerns continue to be a challenge. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Of course we all understand. You need to take care of yourself and get well.
Thank you for starting Alphabe-Thursday. I joined your very first class followed by the Color Class! What a fun memory. I haven't been good at participating in the following ones until this last round. Your glass jumpstarted my motivation to blog again. I was in a real slump after I lost my mom.
Take care and know that you are admired from this gal in Texas.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you are going through this challenge. Of course, your health is the most important thing for you to focus on right now. I have truly loved (been obsessed with) Alphabe-Thursday and will miss it. I certainly hope you find some relief for the pain.

Blessings,

Teresa

Rita said...

You need to take care of yourself! That is first and foremost. So sorry that you have not found relief. Yet. Love and hugs! :)

Gattina said...

I join the others ! I hope so much for you that you will win over your disease ! I wish you all the best and hope that if possible you can give us some news from you !

Monica said...

I'm so sorry, Jenny! I think of you often an pray that you'll beat this!

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

So sorry Jenny, but I admire the way you managed to keep this going for so long. Good luck in your illness challenge and I'll check on your blog regularly for happy updates hopefully.
Debbie

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Jenny, I admire you and how long you have hung in here with this party. I know you need to concentrate on taking care of yourself. I'm glad I joined in the beginning and while I've missed many rounds I am so thankful I joined in this last round. I will miss you but hope you will update us on your health, your life and your adorable Grands from time to time. Big Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

yes, what a yell.

Jim said...

Thank you sooo much, Jenny, for posting all these years. It has been fun for us and at the beginning a lot of fun for you. Even then though you were hurting. I will miss you and your friend who live here in your computer with you.
Sorry I've been missing all these last time posts. We have been moving, forever it seems. Still have boxes to unpack, that may never end. But I did want to do the last two, I didn't know until now that you were ending.
Is there anyone who might want to continue on with it? It is such a good blog idea.
..

Betty said...

I'm so sorry to hear that things aren't any better. I wish there was something I could do. Please know that you are in my prayers. I always enjoyed the funny things you wrote and I'm hoping and praying things will improve and you'll be back writing and sponsoring Alphabe-Thursday once again in the near future. Miss you! Betty

Annesphamily said...

Dear Jenny, sadness all around. Sad to lose you as our precious host of this fun time and more sad that you are suffering such pain without relief. My day has been filled with nothing but sad news. I will pray and hope I can finish these up without too many tears. Hugs, Anne

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Jenny, you are a one-of-a-kind soul, thinking more about us than yourself. I will miss you and Alphabe Thursday. I'm positive that you'll be well enough one day to do another round. Wishing and hoping the best for you, Jenny. Gentle hugs with much love.
Su-sieee! Mac

Judie said...

Living with chronic pain is THE WORST! I know, because I do! I always remember Saturday Centus soooooo fondly, and even though I have posted only sporatically this year to AlphabeThursday, I will miss it so much as well.

Please know that I love you and Steve, and even though I am a horrible friend, I do think about you.

xoxo,

Judie

Susan Anderson said...

Sending lots of love and prayers, Jenny. You know we completely understand, and I will stay in touch.

xo,
Sue

PS. If your email has changed, please let me know.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

{{Hugs}} I am so sorry that you are not feeling better. Sending a prayer up for a healing. Thank you for hosting this fun meme.