Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Warm Heart Wednesday #2

 
It occurred to me the other day that sometimes I am stuck in the bad...not seeing or recognizing the good as often as I should.
 
I allow myself to be filled with weight and worry and woes.
 
Not always.
 
But sometimes too often.
 
I forget to remember the wonderful small, positive things that happen each week...a card in the mail, someone holding a store door or asking where I get my hair cut, a funny little story, or a ray of sunshine warming my face.
 
Warm Heart Wednesday is for me.   To start remembering.  And to make a journal of joy.
 
I hope you will consider joining me on this adventure by sharing something that made YOUR heart warm over the past week.  I think it will be fun and uplifting to read your ongoing journals as well.
 
 
Warm Heart Wednesday for the week of November 18 through November 24. 
 
I loved last weeks links AND I visited them all to lift my spirits!   Thank you, thank you.   Last week I found myself thinking of moments that I might write about!   This is going to be soooo good for me!   Happy Thanksgiving dear friends.   I am truly thankful for all of you.
 
And...
 
Please remember I'm working the kinks out of this.
 
If you have any questions about Warm Heart Wednesday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon.

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.
post signature

12 comments:

noexcuses said...

Hello Jenny! I love this new adventure of yours! What an uplifting experience not only for readers, but for writers, too! Congratulations! I missed the cutoff for this week, but will join you next week! Love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Jenny! Great 9thankful) your hubby keeps you on track wit your health:):)

Gattina said...

Just stop by to say hello ! it's good that your husband insists to keep you busy!

Annesphamily said...

I am running late, gain! But felt that I need to have this in my life too. Lots of things going on and I need a lift. Thank you for your beautiful share here, always a pleasure to wish you well. Take care and hope your Thanksgiving day was a good one. Hugs, Anne

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful idea for a linking! next week I will write some words! P.

Susan Anderson said...

Got crazily busy this week, but this is right up my alley. I will try to be a regular participant. Hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving!😊

Susan Anderson said...

Oops. My first entry was to the wrong blog. The second is the correct one. Sorry. I'm using my stepfather's computer, and apparently I haven't mastered it yet. ;)

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Hi, Jenny, hope you and your family had a wonderful Giving-of-Thanks Day. :-)

Little Wandering Wren said...

What a lovely idea - I'm In!
Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!
Wren x

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is such a wonderful idea. Leave it up to you to come up with a way to share some good stuff. I hope you're doing well.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

I love the phrase Journal of Joy!! Well done Jenny!!

carol l mckenna said...

I hope you are okay ~ Looked for the newest Warm My Heart but all I could find was last weeks ~ Is there a 3rd one somewhere and I can't find it? xox

Wishing you a magical week,
artmusedog and carol