Friday, June 28, 2013

Are you trying to tell me something?

This little 100 word offering is linked to week 166 of Saturday Centus.   To read other uses of the picture prompt, just click here.
 

“I told you this wasn’t a good idea, but you never listen to me.”
 
“Shut up. It’s fine… just fine. It’s only a coincidence.”
 
“Yeah. Coincidence. Rigggggghhhht. “
 
“Shut up. It’s fine.”
 
The annoyed lady in front of us turned around. Her powdered wrinkles squinted down into a frown as she hissed, ‘Ssssssssh.’
 
The point of his elbow met my ribs shortly after the hiss.
 
“Ouch! Quit elbowing me. Sssssh.”
 
“Shut up!”
 
“You shut up first! I told you this was a bad idea!”
 
I hadn’t been inside a church in 23 years. The heavens above were letting me know.
post signature

11 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

This gave me a good laugh, thanks!

Susan Anderson said...

hahaha

Them's the risks.

;)

Gail said...

Cute

Willoughby said...

Just popping in to say hello and that I loved this post! I'm finally back to blogging and am trying desperately to get caught up with everyone!

Ms. A said...

Pretty sure the heavens would let me know, too! LOL!

Pat Tillett said...

That was funny Jenny! That'll learn ya!

pasqueflower said...

Ha.Ha. Wasn't expecting THAT tangent!

Siggi in Downeast Maine said...

Love it...knew you'd have a good one for this photo !
Peace
Siggi

Jenny Woolf said...

Haha!

I love your header.

I don't put my email address on my profile, but there is a contact via my website (or should be) I always love it when people respond to my blog by leaving a comment.

But, of course, if they are too busy well, that's life....!

Anonymous said...

Yep. It's all there; tension, light squabbling, and church. I love it. Most enjoyable reading, Jenny. Outstanding, in fact. I always enjoy your writing.

Viki said...

LOL,