Saturday, June 15, 2013

 
 Jenny Matlock
 
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FIVE of Saturday Centus. 
 Tracy had a great idea for this weeks prompt.   She suggested we write an acrostic poem for Father's Day.   I kinda/sorta stink at these so this seemed like a good challenge.
 
Here's HOW to write an acrostic poem (in case you're in doubt):
 
Decide what to write about
Write your word down vertically.
Brainstorm words or phrase on the lines that being with the same letters.
Fill in the rest of the line to create a poem.
 
You don't have to use the word Father.  You can use Poppa, Dad, Daddy or whatever you call(ed) the Father figure in your own life.
 
The prompt this week:   An acrostic poem as described above

Number of words:  No more than 100 total
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday...
post signature

1 comment:

21 Wits said...

This was so much fun, and sorry I couldn't get right on this Saturday, but I'm here now.....and I just know others will post too, but late with Father's Day and all! I hope (and know) you spoiled Mr. Jenny really good!