Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday Centus - Week 176

 
 Jenny Matlock
 
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SIX of Saturday Centus. 

I've been catching up on my back reading!

Did you see me sneak out to your blog and leave a comment?

Gosh.

You guys are good.

Friday night I asked Mr. Jenny for a prompt for this week.

I didn't like his word, but I'm going to use it anyway.

Then it will be more of a challenge for me.

Just like the last several weeks, you can't actually use the word in the writing.

At all.

The word this week is:

TREASURE

  The prompt this week is the word 'Treasure'

Number of words:  Exactly one hundred but don't use the word 'treasure' anywhere in your writing.  
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any

Please keep your writing G rated...cuz I blush easily.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday...
post signature

6 comments:

lissa said...

treasure sounds like a good prompt to me. thanks!

hope you have a sweetd day.

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Thanks, Jenny, for all that you do to acknowledge everyone's contributions! I appreciate your taking the time to notice the changes to the hand and foot of my little fountain boy painting!
I wish you much success and good health!

Susan Marlene said...

Hi Jenny, buzy old me wants to do this post. We have a larger prompt for our Pens of Praise Writer's Group this time around. Hum three days....If I can steal the time I'll write to it. I love the word Treasure...there is so much scope for the imagination for that as Anne of Green Gables would have said! I do love your blog Jenny! Thanks! One of these days I will do one of these!!!

21 Wits said...

Hi Jenny, a bit late, but I have a perfect excuse, Labor Day celebrations! But I sure didn't want to miss your word treasure, (I can say it here right) especially when my Thematic Photographic has the other end to treasure, sadness, something that has been filling some of my moments lately.... but you bring a treasure trove of happiness this week!

Eden House News and views said...

Oh Jenny cant wait till you read my post. Hope you can find whats hidden there

Siggi in Downeast Maine said...

Jenny
I didn't make the time cut to post this week...it's not a good excuse, but my cat is at the end of her 9th life and I have been obsessing about how to deal with "when the time comes."....
will try harder this week. Treasure was a wonderful prompt...actually, I love most all of your prompts ...challenging but still possible.

Peace
Siggi