Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday's Letter B


Good morning class. Welcome to round three of Alphabe-Thursday!

Today we will be bantering about the beautiful letter:



Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Thursday morning, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit the 5 students before and after your post at minimum. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please begin your beguine of B by linking now:

post signature

18 comments:

Candy @ The Little Round Table said...

Afternoon Jenny -

Alphabe-Thursday .... it "B" one of the BEST memes around. :-)

Candy

Unknown said...

I've posted... gots ta come back to read laterz tho:-) Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

had some trouble linking in the second link, but glad to see it in already.

Happy Thursday.
cute post.

Rachael West said...

Loved this post - thanks for hosting :+)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Beeee~autiful!!! B is for boat to get around on the Ponderosa!!!

14 inches of rain, we're flooded!

God bless and have a bountiful day! :o)

lissa said...

wrote something short for B. hope someone enjoys it.

have a sweet day!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Jenny,
I hope you are having a "B"-eautiful evening!!!

XO
Cindy

Judie said...

U R 2 sweet 2 B forgotten! Happen "B" post!!!!

jenn said...

i was SO totally gonna do a for the boys post to balance out my g post from last time (for the girls and the gulf of mexico), but alas, i didn't get it written. sowwy.

Tonya said...

Thanks for the bodacious bash of a link party! :)

La Petite Gallery said...

Thanks for the
Beautiful
Brilliant
Post.
yvonne

Cathy Kennedy said...

Thanks for hosting again, Miss Jenny! I happy to make it this week to play...

Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

Read today's post ...
Bloopers, Blunders, and Bleeps post.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Hi Jenny! I missed A last week but I'm going to try to join in for the rest of the Alphabet! hugs, Linda

Catherine said...

Thanks for the fun meme! This is my first week, but I know I'll be back!

Susan Anderson said...

I've been saving my B post since March!

=)

Millie said...

So weird--Blogger posts my comments from Millie (blogger account) instead of my blog (http://edenhills.wordpress.com). I am commenting, but it is as Millie.

Teresa

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Hi!!! Sorry that I am once again back to my old ways! Actually, I really don't want to be at the end of the roster!!! But...I'm glad that I made it, without having to request an extension to slip through the classroom door!

Blessings & Aloha!

Cheryl D. said...

Wow, I visited my ten! It's kind of appalling how many people don't even bother doing the minimal request of addressing a post to the letter of the week. I had 2 or 3 in my group that didn't even try.

I know I'm not the alphabet police, but c'mon people!