Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday's Letter C


Good morning class. Welcome to round four of Alphabe-Thursday!

Today we will be cavorting around the cuddly letter:


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Thursday morning, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and visit at least 10 other students (perhaps the 5 students before and after your post). The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please share your cute post about the letter C now!

post signature

22 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanks for hosting - cake is yummy :)

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I think that CAKE is for me 'CAUSE my birthday is COMING up this month! I'd like to have my CAKE and eat it too...heh...heh!
Happy C Day!
CORALIE

Unknown said...

Mmm, the mention of cake in the morning makes me want to eat cake for breakfast :)

jenn said...

i missed b! how the heck did i miss b? son of a nutcracker!!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Hey...I love cake too!!!! And haha had to laugh at critical crass's comment "...son of a nutcracker!"

So happy to have your weekly Alphabe-thursdays to link up too!

Blessings & Aloha!

anitamombanita said...

Oh, I'm just loving all the parties going on over at your place...thanks for letting me play too!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Cute Cake Card! There you have it, three C's! Love coming to school!

Susan Anderson said...

I'm going to go with the big reveal today.

=)

Susan Anderson said...

Shoot!

I don't know what I did wrong, but my link is messed up. Any way you can fix it? Or do I need to do another one from my end? (Right now, it won't let me, because it says I'm trying to post the same link twice)

Suggestions? Comments?

er...never mind about the comments...

"/

Susan Anderson said...

Okay, I tricked it into letting me post again. But the first link is bad, so take it off if you get a chance, okay? The good one is the one with the asterisk.

Thanks, Jenny!

=)

Adura Ojo said...

First time here. Hi Jenny, I like your theme. Hi everyone! Looking forward to reading, commenting and sharing.

http://adura-ojo.blogspot.com/2011/11/c-in-catwalk.html

Cathy Kennedy said...

Linking up for another Thursday of learning, Miss Jenny. I also wanted to excuse myself from class next week since it's Thanksgiving. Did you forget, dear teacher? I did not see any mention of class being on break, but I couldn't help think you wouldn't be too upset when I didn't show next week. With that being said, let me send warm wishes to you and your family as you congregate with thankful hearts for all God has given you. I'm thankful for the friendship we share. May the Lord bless and watch over thee! =D

Unknown said...

Yay, another week:-)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Quite Cunnin' of ya to temp me with Cake and Cute Curly topped Cuties!!! Heeehehehe!

Can ya tell I'm hungry??? :o)

God bless and enjoy this wonderful day sweetie!!!

21 Wits said...

Holy Cow! It's only noon on Thursday and my entry is # 69! Wow, what a happy turnout! Your bloggers rock Jenny!

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

i hope its ok I did two letter c this week. I have two blogs :-)

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

link 75 does not work :-)

jackiesown said...

Thanks for the comment and I will return every week to rock your world

Gattina said...

I think Sir McLinkey is on strike because we have 7.21 am European time and usually he is already up !

I'll come back later !
http://gattinawritercramps.blogspot.com/2011/11/call-taxi.html

Pondside said...

Mr Linky seems to be AWOL at 1039 Pacific time!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

And what is the plan for Thanksgiving week and Alphabethursday? :)

Pearl Maple said...

oopps I missed C and we had a good one, guess I am off to visit all your other fun party particpants, wishing you and the family a lovely Thanksgiving time