Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday Centus - Week 157

 
 Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY SEVEN of Saturday Centus.

The prompt this week:   "Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat" 

Number of words:  109 total (including the nine words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday...
post signature

8 comments:

Fahad Naseer said...

Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
WorldLatestVehicles.com

Lily Strange said...

I decided not to leave a Linky as I'm pretty sure my quirky little post will not be to most people's liking. But if you're in the mood for something unusual, here's the URL.
http://undeadinthenetherworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/soggys-cooking-class.html

Ames said...

Hi Jenny!~Ames

Sue said...

I don't think I'm going to make it this go-round. We had a big service project today, and then I had to write a newspaper story about it.

Sorry I'm so hit or miss lately.

=)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Melt butter over heat in a large skillet. Eat butter.

Yes, yes I could.

XO,

Sheila

Leovi said...

A very interesting proposal!

MyJourneyBack said...

This looks like fun. I will have to check out. I just dropped in a little late to thank you for always visiting our posts. Have a great week.
Sherry

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Hey! That is the prompt for my entire life!!!

xxoo,

RMW