Did you ever write a to do list so that you could de-frag your brain?
And then you lost the to do list, but since your brain was all de-fragged, you couldn't remember the stuff that you wrote on it?
And then you dropped a piece of a barbecue flavored Almond Nut-Thin cracker (if you haven't tried these...RUN AND GET SOME! Yum!) into your keyboard, and when you picked up your keyboard to get the piece out you found the to do list...along with a lot of other crumbs?
Me neither. But let's just say, conceptually that something like that happened...then maybe the to do list you conceptually found might have stuff written on it like:
1. Thank Cindy. Cindy is the creator of Whimsical Musings blog. Cindy made this fantastic mixed media piece for me because she thinks I am a writer. I was so excited to be called a writer publicly, that would have been gift enough, but this thoughtful lady also sent me a wonderful piece of her art. And I love it. Thank you Cindy.
2. Valspar. Which I can only interpret to mean that I got this cool, adorable, sweet sample from Valspar (I have no idea who sent it to me!) and they are giving away 1,000 more sample boxes over the next few days. The giveaway starts at 9 am CST. I think you have to be there about 12 seconds after 9 to nab a box for yourself. But if you want to give it a try, Click here to go and check it out.
3. Scentsy. I little while back I won a Scentsy giveaway from Pat at Mille Fiori. I'm ashamed to say I can't show the picture of what I won because my daughter STOLE IT! Pat recommended the vanilla black raspberry scent and it was absolutely amazing. If you're looking for a cool gift, contact Pat through her blog. She can send you the link for the consultant she uses...a super nice gal! Thank you Pat!
4. Julie I think a lot of you know Julie over at My Good Babushka. Julie is an incredible artist and writer. My sister is still raving over the day of the dead scarf Julie created for a gift. I will be doing a giveaway of several copies of Julie's latest book on my NEXT to do list. In the interim, however, I had mailed Julie some lemons and she and her sons painted lemon still lifes for me! From left to right here's who painted them: Justin, Julie and Matthew. The entire family is artistic over there! Thanks for the nice surprise! I just wanted to make sure I shared them with everyone!
5. I can't read The ink is smeared from a big watery smudge
6. See number 5
I'm hoping I'm not hurting anyones feelings by being unable to read these!
7. Take a nap. Hooray. I'm really glad I can still read that item.
And I'm off to do just that.
Naps. It's what we off on a tanget, totally behind people do. With or without a to do list.
And speaking of naps, before you take yours please stop by my cousins blog (just click here) She is trying to get up to 100 followers and she is mighty crafty. I think you would get some great ideas from her...and you can look at her little cottage made out of old doors - the world's cutest little house. Click here to see it.
Okay. I'm getting exhausted. I really need that rest...
Oh, ummm... Ames is having a beachy little giveaway if you'd like to enter. It might as close as I get this year again to a vacation! But maybe you can take your prizes along on yours! Click here to vist her Girl Raised in the South Blog.
...but before I run off, though, I wanted to thank you for your input about Blogher. I've decided to decline their very sweet offer. And I really, really appreciate your candor in helping me with that decision.