Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturday Centus - Oh Christmas tree?

Jenny Matlock


Welcome to week eighty-five of Saturday Centus.

THE PROMPT THIS WEEK IS A PICTURE PROMPT!


WORD COUNT - Not to exceed 50 words.
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
NO ADDITIONAL PICTURES

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

12 comments:

Tracy said...

How is one supposed to conjure up christmas magic in 50 words?

Nonna said...

Oh, NO !
I'm queasy already...ugh !!!

Unknown said...

Oh good gravy! Just when I thought it was safe to come back to your blog! Yikes...I just can't escape from the "meat tree"!

Judie said...

Jenny, I know we think a lot alike, but I had no idea that....

Rek Sesh said...

Hope you don't mind my combining last week's prompt words with this one...how it will turn out God knows, I sure don't, not yet.

Susan Anderson said...

Thanks, Jenny. Quick and easy...perfect for the walking pneumonia crowd!

;)

PS. I don't really have pneumonia...just coughing up a storm today.

Bookie said...

Jenny, this was just wicked to get up to this morning. But I didn't lose my Christmas spirit over it...gave it a try!!! Have a good day...

21 Wits said...

Jenny you do know that Oh Christmas tree, Oh CHRISTMAS TREE will be playing through our heads all day, right?!! Okay mine is served for all....and I'm really curious what everyone else came up with.....! thanks for letting me see this photo again! I didn't have a clue you'd use it for our Centus! So funny!

Dazee Dreamer said...

love it!!!!!! I'm FINALLY getting my mojo back. This last month has played heck on my brain.

Ames said...

Oh drats, darn, and dread too. This Centus sucks , thanks to you! :D
.
.
.
Somebody help me...I'm stuck rhyming you see...
even on this story about this ugly meat tree!!!!!!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I may never look at a tree the same! How can I get this meaty vision outta my head??? Heeehehehe!

God bless ya sweetie!!! :o)

anitamombanita said...

Oh. Mrs. Jenny, you're so full of baloney some times. And honestly, I promise, scout's honor and all that stuff...I swear I thought it said 100 words so I was thrilled when I counted out only 95. Think I'll go eat some celery now. ;)