Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday Centus - Resolution! Schmezolution!

Jenny Matlock


Welcome to week eighty-seven of Saturday Centus. Happy New Year Centusians! Don't hate me cuz I'm so late visiting! Life has been extremely 'life-y' lately!

Sending you warm wishes for a safe and festive New Years Eve and the start of beautiful 2012!



THE PROMPT THIS WEEK IS: Resolution! Schmezolution!
WORD COUNT - Not to exceed 100 words plus the 2 words of the prompt. 102 words total.
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
ADDITIONAL PICTURES IF DESIRED

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

7 comments:

Leovi said...

Great, yes, I wish you many years of life to your blog. I wish you a happy 2012.

Tracy said...

Thank you for starting this off and the other weekly contributions I pray that 2012 will be full of inspiration for you God Bless and Happy new year

21 Wits said...

Your little cartoon just rocks my thoughts on this last day of 2011! So cute and so profound! I can't wait to share another great year of blogging with you and all the others again in 2012! Have a wonderful evening and welcome the new year with love and happiness around you! - Karen

anitamombanita said...

Happy Aaaahhhh-chooo Year! sniff sniff. :( but seriously, I hope you have a wonderful 2012!

Nonna said...

You darling Jenny, Happy 2012 and thank you so much for your friendship and support and the wonderful year of Saturday Centus...I have enjoyed every minute !!!

Hugs,
Nonna

Lynn said...

So glad life is "life-y" for you-enjoy! Happy New Year:@)

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Jenny!
Take all the time you need to comment.

It gets pretty 'lifey' around here too!

Hugs,
Anna

Anna's SC Week 87