Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday Centus - Sixteen

Jenny Matlock


Welcome to week eighty-three of Saturday Centus.




THE PROMPT THIS WEEK IS THEMED ALL AROUND THE NUMBER SIXTEEN!
WORD COUNT - Not to exceed 16 words and please write about when you were sixteen.
STYLE OF WRITING - Autobiographical
ADDITIONAL PICTURES IF YOU LIKE!


The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

I know I'm wicked behind again. I'll be by, though, scouts honor!

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

10 comments:

Bookie said...

Thanks for a shortie this week as a busy season takes off! Mine is not overly original but I used my very first thought. Is that good to do in writing?

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Think Neil Sedaka here: :o)

Ohhhhhhh, Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen (centus)...La`la`la.....

Ya'll have a blessed weekend!!!

Nonna said...

Good one Jenny !!!
Off now to help clean our church, be back later for this shortie centus...in constant touch with my 16 year old self, luckily, so this was easy and fun !

anitamombanita said...

You're a mean one, Mrs. Matlock, but I'm gonna play. No poodle skirts or sweet 16 for me, but I'm gonna play anyway. ;)

21 Wits said...

I first thought of posting an autobiographical- quoted by one of my fave authors, but then this time of year always brings back surprisingly a very major event that happened when I was sixteen, so I posted my own....many things happened during my 16th year of life but they all paled in comparison to this....

Susan Anderson said...

heehee

Now tell me true, Jenny. Are you just doing this so you can catch up on your reading more easily? (Clever girl!)

Your timing is exactly right for me because I have a very busy day ahead...

;)

21 Wits said...

Jeff- still can't comment on your post, but awesome post, and I'd say you were already pondering a beautiful (or is it wonderful) life!

Daydreamer said...

Thanks for the prompt Jenny, I didn't like the past couple (I couldn't think of what I wanted to write for them) but this one was easy!! Thanks :)

Unknown said...

LOL @ Sue's comment. She's a wise one! Anyway...right up my alley: 16 words about an angst ridden time. Yep. I can work with that!

Bethe77 said...

This was a fun prompt Jenny! Makes me have to go into the cinders of the boarded up room I left many years ago. Fun!
Thank you
Blessings