Saturday, February 16, 2013

Saturday Centus - Week 147

 Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-SEVEN of Saturday Centus.


 
The prompt this week is:   'I'VE OFFICIALLY REACHED CRITICAL MASS'
 Number of words:  105.   (including the five words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any

This is definitely a self-portrait week for me.   I have officially, totally and completely found my limits physically and emotionally!  I'll be by to visit all of you soon!  In the meantime...back to the chaos!

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday... post signature

9 comments:

Judie said...

I think I need to give you a call, and we need to talk. I will try later on today.

xoxo

Viki said...

I hear ya', sister. So much stuff has been happening around here too.

Eden House News and views said...

Please can I give a prompt for Centus one week?

Susan Anderson said...

I think this one will resonate with most everyone!

=)

Kris said...

Girl, I'm right there with 'ya...hope everything calms down soon ;)

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Everyone gets tired sometimes and overwhelmed.

btw-writer #3 was blocked from reading.

~Naila Moon

moondustwriter said...

Please take care Jenny
we need you in one piece
(hugs)

21 Wits said...

Absolutely, this hits home!

Anonymous said...

Jenny: your comments about this week's Saturday Centus just tore right to my core. I pray that all is well with you. Sending you positive vibes and pray that, like my Marigold character from this week, you will emerge anew, healed, doing well, and soon!