Thursday, June 4, 2009

Well howdy sanity

...I think it's back. I feel moderately sane and even not stressed. Woo hoo.

It has just been total craziness around here but today I have worked to catchup on shipping books and fabrics, got all my birthday cards out, posted a webpage about our trip to Ohio and even watched three (count 'em) episodes of "Say Yes to the Dress". Life does not get much sweeter then that - ha!

I actually had a good excuse for being a veg cuz I went to get some spider veins removed from my legs yesterday and I'm supposed to stay off my feet for 24 hours. I'll be honest in saying that wasn't my favorite thing yet but it will be nice to get them under control.

Although I didn't get an spider veins removed from my butt and they didn't tell me not to sit I'm going to go back and watch one more episode of "Say Yes to the Dress" just for fun.

Hey, you never know when you're going to need to buy a $16,000 wedding dress right?

OK, perhaps all the sanity hasn't returned.

But until it does I'm going to watch the looks of joy and horror on bride-to-be faces...always good for making me feel sane.

Sigh.

No comments: