Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Centus - The ATM machine began...

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week forty-three of Saturday Centus.

I see you cringing.

Please. Don't be afraid.

I'm going to be nice this week. No wicked prompts based on weird canine romance or strange song lyrics.

Just a plain, old, regular boring SC based on a prompt.

I pinky swear...this is not a trick.

This weeks prompt is:

The ATM machine began dispensing twenties...

You can use this prompt and UP TO 100 additional words to write a story of your choosing in any style of writing you prefer. Just keep your story PG and try to visit as many of the other links as you can!

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

OK. You can exhale now. No tricks at all this week. Just a sweet little treat of a prompt for you to play with.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

7 comments:

21 Wits said...

Jenny this was one fun prompt, and gee wouldn't it be nice if this really happened! Oh I know we'd have to give it back, but for just a moment you'd think wow if this were Las Vegas I'd be the big winner! Oh yeah! I also love not being like # 42 to post...I'm in the top 10, maybe even top 5 of posting! Yeah for me!

Judie said...

Too bad I was in such a hurry--I finished just in time!!!

Dazee Dreamer said...

Jenny, would you please delete #4 The Prequel. It was linked to The original To Grandfathers House She goes. I added the correct one. Thanks

Kat said...

Jenny, anytime you start a post with "don't be afraid", I start heading for the hills! Just got home from work and was delighted to see a regular, ordinary prompt. I keep checking to make sure there aren't any hidden surprises lurking in your words (have to write in pig latin, can only use 5 words, etc), but so far, so good. I'll be back with something soon! Hugs, Kat

Unknown said...

I need to start using the ATM.

Brett Rodgers said...

Thanks for this interesting post about atm machine. I thought that it was pretty interesting and I got a good laugh out of it. I really enjoyed the blog and I will be back to read your blogs.

Diane said...

Computer technology has facilitated decrease redundancy and raise efficiency in the banking and retail business sector. ATM Machines are a lot essence of this progress.
ATM Machine