Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday Letter W


Good morning class.

Welcome to round four of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the wonderful letter:



Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Wednesday evening, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your witty letter W post now!

post signature

19 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Ms. Jenny,

Were starting to get towards the end of our Alphabet. Hope you are having a great week! Off to visit ...

Susan Anderson said...

I'd better get cracking on W. I've been so busy I didn't even post today...

=)

My name is Riet said...

Hi Jenny.
It is so strange, I can't find the linky. We have three computers in the house but it is on no one. I looked at lasts week V ,I did the V and that linky is gone too.We do have a new provider so maybe that is the trouble. I will have a look in the morning but it is midnight here so I am off to bed. I have been linking to other blogs this week so I don't know what it can be.
I do have a W post on my blog by the way.
Riet

Tina´s PicStory said...

sorry, i can´t see a linky tool :(
here is my W:
http://tinaspicstory.blogspot.de/2012/04/penguin-day.html

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Wow, wonderful woman, wheel your wee wagon and wedge it by the wacky 'W'!!!

'Truly outta control here! Heeehehehee!!!

Have a great evenin' sweetie!!! :o)

Rinkly Rimes said...

A minor miracle from me! I enjoy your blog.

Jeannette StG said...

Jenny, sorry, I thought that for no. 14 I had clicked on Jeannette StG as my name...don't know what happened. Anyways -you know I'm the same person as no. 13:) Hope your getting settled in your new house!

Jo said...

Hi Jenny
I cant find the linky either ... i have closed browser, tried different browsers and restarted .... and still no linky .... help!!!

Esther Joy said...

Add my name to the list - can't find linky, and have to apologize because I couldn't finish up my visits from last week because it wouldn't pull up the links the past few days.

Annesphamily said...

That linky is working on nerves tonight! I thought blogger was awful but now linky will give blogger a run for its money! LOL!Crazy stuff but I think I am linked in! Hugs Anne

The Poet said...

Hello.
This has been one crazy week for me. I'm busy with the A-Z Challenge & NaPoWriMo. I didn't get to read my quota from last week, so off to finish that & will get to reading this week's wonders over the weekend.

Woman

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

WISHING you a WONDERFULLY happy W Day!
Hugs,
Coralie

anitamombanita said...

Hola Mrs. Jenny...we're still wayyyy down at the bottom end of the world which is perfect for playing Alphabe-Thursday this week. Have a wonderful wondrous week!

Leovi said...

That beautiful car, when I was little I had one like it.

Judie said...

Well, I haven't heard from you, so whenever you want to go to dinner, let us know!

xoxo,
J.

Anonymous said...

I hope you plan on starting over when this alphabet is done! This is great fun! :)

Esther Joy said...

Thanks for linking me! I finally figured out that the only way I could get to "W" was to click on your profile page and then go to your blogsite. Thanks again!

Cathy Kennedy said...

I tried linking up on Thursday believe it or not, but your post wasn't up. For a moment, I was worried about you and then Friday you posted on last week's assignment then I knew you must have gotten this week's up. I know yesterday's scheduled post didn't go live because I had the time and date messed up no thanks to Bloggers new interface craziness or maybe it's just my craziness. Who knows, right? Thanks for hosting! It's always nice to play along. =D

Splendid Little Stars said...

I thoroughly enjoy Alphabe-Thursday! I appreciate you and thank you!