Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Alphabe-Thursday Letter H


Good morning class. Welcome to round six of Alphabe-Thursday!

Today we will be happily discussing the letter:


I hope the Linky Tool works better this week.   I checked from several different computers and could see it clearly.  I don't really understand what was happening with that.   Fingers crossed this week will be smooth sailing.  We have our Grandlittles for a few days and I don't know how often I'll be on my e-mail BUT if you have a problem linking can you e-mail me the correct URL (so I can link it here for you)  E-mail addy is  jennymatlock at cox dot net and please put 'ALPHABE-THURSDAY HELP!' in the subject line so I don't miss that you're having a problem.

Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I am starting visiting the F's now.   Geez.   I'm really sorry I'm so behind.   Thank you sincerely for your patience with me.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and visit at least 10 other students (perhaps the 5 students before and after your post). The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please hop over and post your letter "H" now!

11 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

H is for Happy. Have a hahahehe time. Happy New Year! I see you're starting out busy already. Best, Amanda

Tina´s PicStory said...

Happy day! :)

Gail said...

I have an H!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

HANDS down, H is the HAPPIEST letter of all!
HAPPY H Day!
HUGS!!!
Coralie

21 Wits said...

I'm thinking my H word will be one we see a lot of today! Happy to be back again here, but oh my I already feel behind with all the posts!

Vintagesouthernlife said...

Enjoying all of the "happy" posts!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Jenny, It is amazing that you visit each link! All patience with you is granted!!
This is a wonderful meme and I'm sure we're all grateful for your wonderful hostessing!

Susan Anderson said...

Okay, H it is! Can't wait to see what signs you are showing this week...

=)

Cathy Kennedy said...

I'm @ 32 on the list. I goofed by NOT leaving a comment yesterday, Miss Jenny. What do you think of that? lol

Leovi said...

Funny holme of my loves!

Annesphamily said...

Heck! I was so late I missed the deadline! Sigh! But I put together my H post anyway! Hope I see you soon! I will be visiting during the week so I can catch lots of H posts before I comes around! Hugs Anne