Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Painted Alphabet Letter I


Here "I" am again with some more painted signs!

The oldest Grandlittle squeeze one sign out this week.   Between dancing, basketball and homework she is quite busy!

Anyway.

Here's her sign for the letter "I".  I think it's really cute.


12" x 12"

And here's the two I painted this week.



These are all hand-painted and available in my Etsy shop...you can see the mini link at the top right of my blog or click on any picture for a link!  No stickers...no stencils...my designs (and my Grandlittle's, too!)
 
This post is linked to Alphabe-Thursday's Letter I.   To read other I offerings, just click here.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great! I especially love the last one! Especially since I just finished and am publishing my first novel.

Naperville Now said...

your signs are always so great -- love itty bitty!

Ms. A said...

Itty bitty reminds me of my Chihuahua!

Pondside said...

That is adorable, Jenny. It is a good mate to the Great Dane!

Brona said...

I love the atmosphere in the storm painting :-)

paula j said...

I love the term Grandlittle. And I love Itty Bitty.

Susan Anderson said...

Oh, I like the wild abandon one...

=D

Amy said...

Where do you come up with your sayings? I love them! I love your talent that you are willing to share with so many people. Beautiful!

Busy Bee Suz said...

She is following in your talented footsteps! I love that. Great signs Jenny!
XOXO

Pat Tillett said...

Ah Ha! You are selling them! That is great and I hope you are doing really well with them...