Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Centus - Week 144

 Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-FOUR of Saturday Centus.

I love this picture.   I purchased it from an Etsy store called Gothic Crow some time ago.  That shop says it's 'on vacation' but she had given me permission when I purchased it to use the image on another blog I had thought about starting. Her image did not include the words which I modified for a 'button'.

 
This image is very powerful for me personally.  I thought it might be interesting to try using both the picture and the words for the prompt this week.
 
Number of words:  106 (including the words 'The dark side of the stars..."
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday... post signature

6 comments:

Gail said...

A working link is up. Exact count of words.

Nonna said...

I can't figure out what the picture is so I'm out this week...sorry :)

Viki said...

I went off the beaten,ha,ha, path with this. Hope it's okay.

Viki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
21 Wits said...

I know! I know, I'm late- but I'm here! A bit of twist in my starry theme as well! Hehehehe!

Anonymous said...

Fab idea.