Thursday, October 1, 2009

Three girls, Eight puppies...

...makes for a happy afternoon.

The Reds got out of school early yesterday and as soon as they got into the car they immediately starting begging to see the neighbors puppies.

And all the little girl/puppy stars were in allignment and the puppies were finally big enough so....


I have refrained from inundating you with the other 113 photos of this lovely time.

But really, aren't they sweet? Puppies and little girls!

Well, golly. If you insist. OK, just a few more photos.

I know. They are all adorable. I know! Oh, geez. OK, but this is really, really it.


And that's all! Really.

I mean it.

No, no.

I absolutely shouldn't.

So I won't!!!

Sigh.

13 comments:

Allie said...

AHhhhhh they are soooooo sweet. Adorable babies .. no wonder you want them all the time.

Jana said...

if you post like 100 more pics I would be satisfied, those dang cute little girls break my heart, and by golly if they arent all holding puppies...im melting....me...e...e..ll....llting

Buckeroomama said...

What could be more precious?! Aww...

Mardell said...

And what about puppy breath! Gaaaa ~ I love it!! Aaaawwww.... I haven't held a puppy in YEARS. I SO want to now. I'll trade a few kittens ~ even exchange, ya know? :o)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

If my little girl could have been in on that puppy party life would have been all but over for her from that point on. she would have been a very happy girl.

~Kristen~ said...

There can never be enough pictures of adorable puppies and your precious little girls! They are all so adorable!!!

FarmerFamily5 said...

All I've heard for the last 24 hours is, "Can we have a puppy? Please, Please Please"

Christina said...

You are too cute! And so are they.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Those girls have such sweet smiles! The puppies are cute too! :-)

Judy o. said...

Ohhhh, these are absolutely "Heartstopping" pictures! I want to hold one!!!

Willow Lake Stitches said...

LOVE THESE PICS !

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

OMG, red headed little girls AND puppies. It doesn't get any better than that!

Diane Hoeptner said...

Tooooo cute, Jenny!!!