Sunday, January 10, 2010
Since I've had a little run of gardening posts of late I thought it was only fitting that I do a giveaway for a gift certificate for gardening. I love this company! They were growing organically before it was even "in style"! I have been ordering from The Tasteful Garden for a long time and it is my favorite place to buy all my vegetable plants. If you don't have space for a vegetable garden don't worry, they sell herb sets, cool things for the kitchen, books, fruit trees and lots more stuff.
I started writing a little garden blog for them last year which was fun and which you can link to through my side bar!
But I don't think you even care about all this, do you? You just want to know what the giveaway is for, don't you? How about a $50.00 dollar gift certificate! Yup, it's true. Enough to buy lots of tomato plants or a Myer lemon tree or some raspberry bushes.
Here's all the blah, blah, blah to get up to 6 entries total AND each entry must be a separate comment so I can attempt to use the pick-a-winner software:
1. You must be a follower of my blog- (1 entry)
2. You must link to the drawing on your own blog and let me know you did! (1 entry)
3. Leave a comment on this post (1 entry)
4. Leave a comment on any other post of mine (1 entry)
5. If you have been a follower before this giveaway or a member of Chickberry or SITS please post a separate post for a bonus entry!
6. Visit The Tasteful Garden and post an additional comment telling me what you'd buy if you win!
Drawing will be held on Sunday, January 17! Winner will be notified on January 17 in a post here AND by e-mail. If I don't hear back from you within 24 hours a second winner will be chosen and you will loose your prize.
Sorry to be mean and all but I have a short attention span and if I don't get stuff taken care of right away I tend to forget to do things!
If you have any questions you can post them your entry comment below. Good luck and happy garden dreams!
PS. The rest of the peony story will post on Tuesday morning! Thanks for following along!