Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday Letter P


Good morning class.

Tayet, one of our sweet Alphabe-Thursday friends is starting a blog hop! Click here to go visit her and check it out!

Welcome to round four of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be pontificating upon the particulary peculiar letter:



Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Wednesday afternoon, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your precious "P" post now, my Pretties!

post signature

12 comments:

21 Wits said...

Wow, I worked so hard the last two days to leave early and get my post in this week...and at 3:00 my time there's a lot already turned in! Jenny I hope you are settled in and ready to get busy reading and reading and more reading! ;)

The Poet said...

Hello Jenny & fellow friends.
I've just finished catching up on the "Os" & "P" is here already! Oh well, I'm in...The Painting And The Poet
Have a wonderful week/weekend everyone!

Rachael West said...

I've been excited about the letter P all week :o) Thanks for the link up!

Barbara Rosenzweig said...

Hi Jenny,
It's always a pleasure to read your comments! As a teacher of almost 40 years, I enjoy getting a critique!
Yes, watercolors are usually very unforgiving, but since I use very heavy high quality paper (Arches 300 lb cold press), I can use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and get pretty close to white. Now my secret's out! I don't recommend it, but it works when I just don't like the way a portion of the painting is going. Lucky me to have these modern products in my arsenal!
I wish you a wonderfully relaxing week!

Annesphamily said...

Hi Jenny! I have missed you for the past few weeks! I am glad your job is working out well. Keep me posted! Hugs and Love Anne

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Ms. Jenny, I am running a wee bit behind! But will be signing in soon to class :o) um....did I miss a spelling bee or something? Is that my eyes playing tricks when I read this week's title? Alpbhe-Thursday.

Blessings & Aloha!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

P is just Perfect for a Pretty gal like you!

I can't believe you moved this weekend and still find time to post. Girl...you rock!

God bless your day!!!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

The PRECIOUS P letter...love this one as there so many options!
Thanks, Mrs. Matlock,
Still lovin' the Alphabet days!
Hugs,
Coralie

Unknown said...

Yea, got to make Protein pancakes... YUM!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Finally linking up. You're going to laugh your head off when you find out why I'm a day behind! Thanks for hosting!

Susan Anderson said...

Better late than never, right?

;)

Splendid Little Stars said...

I've been away out of the country on vacation with very little computer access. I love this meme so much, I wrote posts ahead of time and managed to link them here. Yay! I'm determined to post on every Alphabe-Thursday this round. Now I have some catching up to do...