Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday Letter R


Good morning class.

Welcome to round four of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the ridiculously radical letter:



Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I will be by to visit each of your blogs, but I am having trouble with some of the WordPress ones. If there's no e-mail linked, I might not be able to comment...even though I've been by.

Also, please, please consider removing word veri from your blog. Blogger has made it so hard to utilize that tool. I don't use it on my mind and have very little spam activity to date. In two plus years of blogging I've had perhaps 5 attempts total. The trick is to change the comment parameters to 'registered users' instead of 'anyone' and then simply turn word veri off. However, Miss Sue explained this wayyyy better than I could, so just click here to see her explanation of how to fix it. Thank you Sue.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your "R" post right now:

post signature

15 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

R is for REALLY REALLY glad that my daughter and her family are safe after a tornado RIPPED through their village of Dexter, MI one week ago! New ROOFS for the home and garage will be installed soon. Many other people were not as fortunate. No one injured however. Whew!
Happy R Day!
Hugs,
Coralie

Donna Heber said...

Hi Ms. Jenny,

Hope all is well. Thank you again for hosting our Alphabe-Thursday party. I'll be back later to visit some more.

Susan Anderson said...

I've actually got mine done already, but I'm too rigid to be able to post it on a Wednesday, so I'm putting it up tongiht at 12:00 AM.

=)

Leovi said...

Rain ... Welcome the rain ... in Spain we have one of the worst years of drought. Greetings.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Yep, R is for rain and lots of it. I've dumped out 6.5" outta the gauge today.

We're flooded and the creeks are violent!

God bless ya sweetie and have a wonderful evenin'!!!

Rinkly Rimes said...

And Australia has had a summerful of Rain! I can't Remember a more Rotten summer. Umbrellas today too!

21 Wits said...

I'm not sure but I wonder if I'll ever recover from our daylight savings switch again! ha ha I know it's not that big of a deal...but it seems like my days are getting far too short! So I have to blame it on the time change! Right?!!!!

Tonya said...

I've racked my brain, but can't come up with anything very radiant to say...so have a relaxing rest of the week! :)

Unknown said...

Man, the new letter is here before I know it! Gotta catch up & read some Q's and then tackle these R's:-)

Cathy Kennedy said...

It seems to be getting rougher on me to come up with anything remotely appealing. My mind keeps reeling. I believe I'm in a riter's rut, but then this morning I got a rush and rapdily I made ready today's Ruby Slippers post. Thanks for hosting! ;)

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Thanks for mentioning the word verification thingy. As I get older and my eyes get dimmer, I am having problems reading some of them.

Esther Joy said...

About the word verification thing, I am trying, but I can't seem to get Google to save my settings! I change it and click save settings, but it doesn't. In looking through the comments on Google HELP, it looks like others are having problems, too.

anitamombanita said...

Hope you have a rousing good time reading lots of really random ruminations from your rowdy followers!! :)

Annesphamily said...

Late but really happy to be here! Always a good time to visit my friend Jenny here! Hugs and have a happy weekend!

Ames said...

Hey! I'm number 72! Do I get a prise or something??? Huh ? Do I?