Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Centus - It was only...

Jenny Matlock


Welcome to week ninety-eight of Saturday Centus.

Still behind. I read week 94 and started on week 95 BUT it was Spring Break for Grandlittles this week! I only have 12 moving boxes in my office now so I'm feeling able to read blogs with less guilt, too.



The prompt this week is: It was only ninety-eight cents...


Number of words: 98 EXACTLY including the 5 words of the prompt.
Style of writing: Any so long as the total word count is EXACTLY 98 words
Pictures: As many extra pictures as you like


The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!


post signature

8 comments:

Bookie said...

I have felt buried in things until I read of your own life. It is amazing you can do Centus at all! But appreciate that you do....it is my Saturday fun!

Jim said...

Golly Jenny, moves are tough aren't they! Soon it will be better than before? I hope so. :)

This was a neat little prompt today. I used your picture, thank you much.
..

Susan Anderson said...

You're getting there, Jenny. Only 12 boxes is good!

=)

PS. Thanks for a prompt that gave me a quick idea. I'm in a hurry today (teaching at church tomorrow).

21 Wits said...

You are tricky today Jenny! ;) Oh my short of time and the weather is way too wonderful to be pulling out my hairs with making this centus exacty ninety-eight WORDS! Until I opened a bottle of vitamin water...and presto magically the words spilled out like a fine oiled centus should!

moondustwriter said...

I understand how the backlog gets
everyone does understand and we appreciates all you do

Happy St. Patricks Day to all

Jim said...

I see that you aren't signed in yet this week. Or are you laying low because the move has you so very busy that you won't be able to answer us all?

Most of us really don't expect the meme host to answer everyone so it will be okay to not sign in.

Just saying, if you wanted to be you aren't yet (or I didn't recognize you). Jim
..

anitamombanita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anitamombanita said...

Oh Mrs. Jenny, I love your meme...it's just so much fun, even when it's not.

I need to voice a complaint, tho, which has nothing, zip, zilch to do with you. I love reading what your followers post on SC and Alphabe-Thursday. BUT....I'm noticing that there seems to be a growing number of people posting just because they can and their posts have nothing to do with the meme or the theme. It's hard enough to get through the postings of those who make a real effort and write amazing stuff.

Also, there are quite a few who post but who never visit the blogs of other participants. Not nice.

I love the comments that people leave behind. But seriously, if you don't take the time to actually look at or read my blog, I'd rather you left me no comments than to just cut and paste the exact same comment you left on everyone else's blog.

And finally, I wish everyone would get rid of the stupid word verification. It's such a huge waste of time for everyone!

OK, I'm done ranting now. Love ya. You rock. I wonder how many enemies I just made.