Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Alphabe-Thursday Letter C


Good morning class. Welcome to round five of Alphabe-Thursday!

Today we will be cavorting around the cuddly letter:


Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Thursday morning, please let me know!

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link, just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Saturday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and visit at least 10 other students (perhaps the 5 students before and after your post). The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please share your cute post about the letter C now!
post signature

14 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Happy C Day!
My COMPUTER COMPLAINS every time I CAN'T do what I want to do with Blogger so I CAUTIOUSLY proceed with each post. However, as you CAN see, I'm still in the game...and still lovin' it!
Thank you, Mrs. Matlock for the CLASSES we all love!
Hugs,
CORALIE

Debbie said...

It's the first time I've visited, but I have read so many alpha posts from blog friends that I decided to join the party.

Now if my Cranky Computer will Cooperate, I'll get to visit. If not, I'm Commandeering the daughter's for the duration. ha!

Annesphamily said...

Ms. Jenny your classes are awesome! I learn so much! I hate to complain but blogger would not let me post my C post! Ugh! Finally it let me in! My poor computer is tired of me constantly blaming it for my problems! Now I can continue to yell at blogger instead! Have a cool weekend! Hugs Anne

The Poet said...

Hello all.
It's that time again to hook up with Miss Jenny and the motley crew! (LOL) We have a newcomer...welcome Debbie. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

This week, I'm having trouble with Complicated Dreams.
Have a wonderful weekend and forthcoming week everyone!

lissa said...

why is everyone so fast? it's still wednesday isn't it? at least in my side of the world.

anyway, happy thursday!

Annesphamily said...

I finished all 22 posts prior to my own! Woot Hoot! Will be back tomorrow to read more! Have a cool weekend.

21 Wits said...

Got my C post in! Even without drinking more coffee....it's been a busy week, but I already missed your A and B letters! OUCH! Hope all is going well in Jenny's world!:)

Tatiana said...

Hello! New follower here :) I decided to join the C post- hopefully I did it right! Looking forward to reading all sorts of others :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

It's time to get creative as I connect with the classroom this c-lective day of the week. Is this clever or is this cute my comment to you my chipper friend. Cheero!

PS: Sent you an email yesterday.

12 Ways to Celebrate Your Love

Tina´s PicStory said...

little late, but jumping in for c-day :) thanks for hosting!

Splendid Little Stars said...

Thank you, Ms Jenny, for another round of this awesome meme!

Susan Anderson said...

Better late than never. I had a post all ready to go for this morning but then Heather (my DIL) decided she wanted to watermark the pics so I will post it next week.

=)

anitamombanita said...

C is for Crazy, like the week I'm having. I almost didn't get my Alphabe-Thursday posted... yikes! That would have been catastrophic!!! :)

The Poet said...

ATTENTION PLEASE: I have a request...please be kind to your fellow commenter and remove word verification, some of these are impossible to decipher. Trying to make the rounds is nearly impossible because practically everyone has word verification on! It's getting to the point where if I have to type it in, then I'm just going to move on to the next blog. Sorry, but it's just too tedious especially when we have so many blogs to get through. Thank you.