Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday Centus - You could have had it all...

Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND TEN of Saturday Centus.

That picture last week was wickedly hard to write about.

How about just a normal word prompt this week to make up for it?

The prompt this week is:  You could have had it all...
Number of words: 100 plus the 6 words of the prompt.   106 total. 
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any you want to share

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.


post signature

3 comments:

Viki said...

Once I get that song out of my head if that ever happens, thanks Jenny LOL I'll try to figure something out.

Susan Anderson said...

Good one, Jenny!

=)

21 Wits said...

Oh this was a great prompt! But, I'll have to visit everyone's blog once we return home later tomorrow! I you and everyone else at SC is enjoying their weekend too!