Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Centus - It's an amusing little whine

Jenny Matlock

Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND TWELVE of Saturday Centus.

How about another normal word prompt this week?

The prompt this week is:  'It's an amusing little whine...' (and, yes, the misspelling is deliberate)
Number of words: 100 plus the 5 words of the prompt.   105 total. 
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any you want to share

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer. Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday.


post signature

5 comments:

Gail said...

I love these prompts! Thank you.

Jonell w Harrison said...

Can you give me 'elementary' instructions for participating in this..while i am familiar w your site, read the feeds now and then I do not know how to do this? HELP! You have my attention.
Jonell
"Like Gramma's House" blog

anitamombanita said...

The perfect prompt for me for this week! Thanks Mrs. Jenny. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!

21 Wits said...

Jenny, what an adorable and CUTE prompt for this week! I know it's Sunday already, sorry I'm a bit behind with like everything! Rush, rush RUSH!

Judie said...

Mwahahaha! I really sank my fangs into this one, Miss Jenny! Thanks for a great prompt!!!