Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday's Rainbow Summer School

Good morning class! Welcome to week one of our Rainbow Summer School. This week will be focused on: Your link this week can consist of anything that relates to the color orange in any way, shape or form!

The next color we will be doing is YELLOW!

AND...

I did a little surprise drawing from the Red links last week and will be awarding a Red prize to the winner.

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 76
Result: 50


Link 50 was this one from Charm of the Carolines!

It is just a little surprise - nothing major - but if you e-mail me your address "Charm of the Carolines" I'll get your prize in the mail to you this week. (jennymatlock at cox dot net)

NEXT:

Let's try something different on visiting this week. Try to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can certainly visit more. Just because it's "Summer School" doesn't get you out of this fun homework!

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. I noticed a blog today where my comment didn't show up. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Monday night, please let me know, because it is important to me to make sure you know I've visited you! There were several blogs I could not get onto last week. I'm hoping that problem is straightened out this week.

If you have any difficulties with your link please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find them otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you.

The McLinkey will be live from 6:00 pm MST time Wednesday night through 8:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit the 5 students before and after your post at minimum. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Class is dismissed. Please feel free to post your Rainbow Summer School link now for the color ORANGE:


post signature

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny! It is one o'clock in the morning and I am the only one awake! And still I did not get the first place! I'm third!
But this will be fun.
Best wishes,
Anna

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i love the color orange...i am already stressing about indigo..i wonder how my jeans are going to look in a bit of chocolate sauce--tee hee!

Cheryl said...

Mine's especially for Polly.

Terra said...

Visiting...I want to let everyone know that I have had not had time to visit in the last week (for Red and for Centus) but I still plan to get them all!

Christy said...

I feel like it has been forever since I have been in class - I love orange!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

interesting color,
love orange, I posted and hope that you like it.
:)

Cheryl D. said...

I'm having such a hard time writing about colors! I'm sure people who love to take photos are having a field day with the color theme! But I'm having a hard time with this. I mean, I can't write about a different flavored popsicle each week. Can I?

Annesphamily said...

I always love stopping by here! I am posting my random oranges. Have great week! Anne

fredamans said...

Congrats winner!

Anonymous said...

How do I sign up to follow you if I am not on blogger? I'd love to follow you.

Teresa

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Loving this RAINBOW SUMMER SCHOOL! Thank you Mrs. Matlock!

Susan said...

Thank you Jenny! Everyone loves getting a "happy" in the mail, and I'm no different. I've been thinking about giving away items, too, and this has been the catalyst to motivate me to start. I'll pay it forward and share the love.

Susan at Charm of the Carolines

Jo said...

oh thanks so much for the change to the comments homework .. i have been trying to hit everyone but i am running out of steam ... leaving a min of ten comments works for me ... at least i won't feel guilty if i dont visit everyone!

linda said...

How did i miss this? I guess it really doesn't matter, cause there is no orange in my house. Well, except for his used dirty orange work shirts, and his weed wacker.
Ah well, i'll try to do better with yellow.
Lets see, whats yellow around here? hmmmmm.....

Anonymous said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/08/06/family-fridays-posts-in-blogs-form-a-show-celebrating-dorazs-2-years-blogging-fun/

two awards...
;)

Susan said...

I really enjoy these HOPS...BUT...since they are a HOP, blog participants should be expecting visitors and not make them jump thru hoops using word verification instead of COMMENT MODERATION---which allows them to filter the spam, without making visitors jump thru hoops.

ADDITIONALLY, the link is supposed to go to the post DIRECTLY, not just to their blog, and then make us search for the post.

SO...

Just FYI, I will NOT be commenting on anyone using word verification or linking to the main blog page instead of the post directly.