Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Alphabe-Thursdays Rainbow Summer School

Good morning class! Welcome to week five of our Rainbow Summer School. This week will be focused on:

Your link this week can consist of anything that relates to the color blue in any way, shape or form!

The next color we will be doing is INDIGO!

AND...

I did a little surprise drawing from the GREEN links last week and will be awarding a GREEN prize to the winner.

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 73
Result: 3


Link 3 was this one from JDanielsMom!

It is just a little surprise - nothing major - but if you e-mail me your address JDanielsMom, I'll get your GREEN prize in the mail to you this week. (jennymatlock at cox dot net)

NEXT:

Let's try something different on visiting this week. Try to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can certainly visit more. Just because it's "Summer School" doesn't get you out of this fun homework!

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. I noticed a blog today where my comment didn't show up. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Monday night, please let me know, because it is important to me to make sure you know I've visited you! There were several blogs I could not get onto last week. I'm hoping that problem is straightened out this week.

If you have any difficulties with your link please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find them otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you.

The McLinkey will be live from 6:00 pm MST time Wednesday night through 8:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit the 5 students before and after your post at minimum. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Class is dismissed. Please feel free to post your Rainbow Summer School link now for the color BLUE:

post signature

12 comments:

Jo said...

yeehaw! i love me some blue ... but indigo has me running scared!

myletterstoemily said...

you are so sweet and so much fun
to create all these linking parties.


thank you!

Cheryl D. said...

Not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty proud of my post this week (#22). Check it out! I hope I get at least a B! LOL

fredamans said...

Congrats winner!

Susan Anderson said...

Blue is my favorite color!

=)

Tracy said...

Please miss can I go to the toilet?
I have done my homework read and commented on more than 10 post tidied my bedroom and brushed my teeth .

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Come see my beautiful BABY BLUE babies, both human and canine. So SWEET!

Jules said...

I do enjoy Thursdays! Jenny I have found so many lovely people here in your links so thank you. I really must try and link more often!

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Okay Jenny, I found some blue around the house and my lucky linking number is 50!! That should be a prize in itself!! Just teasing!

I hope you are having a wonderful day, my friend!!

Laura Lofgreen said...

Your blues are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I linked in one,
sorry for being late,
I was super busy this week.

Tina said...

i actually managed to join in this week woo! indigo will be interesting. i will have to start looking around!!!