Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday Centus - Ladies and Gentlemen...start your groans...

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week seventeen of Saturday Centus.

In case you've forgotten...

This is a themed writing meme.

Although each Saturday you are usually given a new "prompt" for the week, this week you will have an assignment rather than a prompt.

You have the entire week to link your work to the meme and you can link more than one story if you like.

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

I would suggest that since these are so short, if you can't think of a title just use your blog name as the title in the Linky.

Try to visit each one because they are tremendous and since they are so short they are definitely a quick read!

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

So, with no further ado here is the assigment for this week.

WEEK 17 ASSIGNMENT

Take any other SC stories (yours or someone elses) and using ANOTHER 100 WORDS...tell us the "rest of the story".

Please copy and paste the first story so we can read both entries easily.

So...

A 100 word story that tells the rest of any previous Saturday Centus!


This link will be live until next Saturday morning around 7 am. And please, remember to link to your SC URL...not your main blog. If you are unsure how to do this please leave me a message in the comments or e-mail me and I'll help you through it! Have fun!

post signature

7 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Since this is what Vicki and I do every week, I'm taking a Centus vacation this week. :)

Cheryl said...

Aw PJ. There must be one you guys didn't finish.

I'm loving this one Jenny. It's a perfect fit for JM.

Susan Anderson said...

No groans for me. I LIKE this one.

=)

lissa said...

would like to add to other peoples SC but not sure who to choose plus I haven't been participating and doesn't seem fair to use other people's SC, of cause I could add to my but I only did two, anyway, it sounds like a good idea

Susannah said...

Found this trickier than I thought, I managed it though! :-)

I love Saturday Centus. :-)

Susannah/Pan x

http://panopticulated.blogspot.com/

CB said...

I found your blog from Sue's blog. This is so unique I love it.
I am now one of your newest followers (I thought I was newest but noticed two people signed up after me - ha ha).
Have a Great Sunday. I look forward to visiting your blog in the future :)

Kat said...

Oh goodie! Just got back from moving Cait into her first real apartment, she is about to start her first job tomorrow. I've been without internet access for the past 3 days, just came home to find this. I'm off to get cracking! Kat