Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Centus - Objects in the Mirror...

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week fourteen of Saturday Centus.

In case you've forgotten...

This is a themed writing meme.

Each Saturday you will be giving a new "prompt" for the week and you have the entire week to link your work to the meme and you can link more than one story if you like.

Each linked essay must be 100 words or less, not including the "prompt" words. No pictures should be used. No profanity. The prompt words can be used in any place within your story but must be left intact. You cannot split the prompt.

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

I would suggest that since these are so short, if you can't think of a title just use your blog name as the title in the Linky.

Try to visit each one because they are tremendous and since they are so short they are definitely a quick read!

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

I had planned to do a dastardly project, but I have been slammed all week getting Grands ready for their first day of school next week. Luckily you escaped a Themed "theme" assignment and got off easy this week.

WEEK 14 PROMPT

Objects in the rear view mirror are closer than they appear...


This link will be live until next Saturday morning around 7 am. And please, remember to link to your SC URL...not your main blog. If you are unsure how to do this please leave me a message in the comments or e-mail me and I'll help you through it! Have fun!

post signature

8 comments:

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
linda said...

This prompt is a good one!
A dozen stories pop up, but only one printable....LOL......

Susan Anderson said...

I like this one!

=)

lissa said...

my first Saturday Centus, though I couldn't seem to cut it down to 100 words but it's still short, I hope to do better next time

Vicki/Jake said...

AHG.. to heck with all the whiners! They're ALL great, keep 'em coming :)

Bookie said...

I thought this was hard prompt at first, but it turned out well for me. I think in the end it lead others to some great stories too.

Kat said...

I had a really hard time with this one. Not the story, but keeping it at 100 words. Tom will be proud, I chopped ALOT of babies for this one :) Kat

Laura said...

I'm a teacher.....I am in love with this whole concept.
Genius.