Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday Letter D



Good morning class! I hope you all join with me this week in demonstrating the letter:
Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Wednesday morning, please let me know, because it is important to me to make sure you know I've visited you! This will avoid you trying to skip out on doing your assignment as well.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit the 5 students before and after your post at minimum. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Class is dismissed. Please feel free link your post now!

post signature

16 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Jenny....I got the cookies (TJ's Maple creams)..oh my goodness! They were a hit but I got to try one. YUMMMM!!!!

Unknown said...

Ms Jenny! I had such fun with "D". I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with!

Cheryl D. said...

I had a really hard time with D. Silly, because I'm always writing about my daughter. Duh!

Theresa Plas said...

Hi Jen! Thanks for hosting and looking forward to your "D" post:)

lissa said...

just wrote a story but I think it's too long, sorry for that, I still hope one or two people actually reads it

Annesphamily said...

D is a fun letter! Thank you for sharing today! Anne

Gattina said...

I am sitting in the dark, I save daylight !

A 2 Z said...

Delectable time!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

D is a DOWNRIGHT DELIGHTFUL letter, especially since it is the first letter of DOG, DOG SHOW, and even DOGGONE!
Love this D-Day!
Coralie

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

It took your meme to inspire me back to blogging today!
Love this little space in the blogosphere.
Dana

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Hi, Jenny,

I'm a first-time participant. Thinking up a D was more difficult than I thought it would be. :-) Thanks for hosting the party.
Su-sieee! Mac
This and That. Here and There. Now, Sometimes Then.

sarah said...

ok miss jenny, i love your music player... you try to act like a grown up... obviously d is for disco! (:

cottonfieldfarm said...

Hello! I just joined Alphabe-Thursday. I grabbed the button for my blog and am now in the process of visiting links. Will post a blog asap! Please let me know if I did this right!
Am now following you on GFC! Would love a follow back!

Pearl Maple said...

Jenny your friends do know how to add all kinds of fun things to a party

Anonymous said...

I missed C's link but wrote it anyway and posted it on Monday! (Better late than never)and I have caught up on D. Now I'm already pondering my E.
Great party as always

Susan said...

My "D" is for deception post, really is a deception, as I do not have a "D" post, I have my hugs blog candy post up, so i linked up to give everyone a chance at it, but not too many are taking it.
:( kind of surprised.

Susan