Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday Letter G


Good morning class. This week we are focusing on the groovy letter:
Before you link, though, please STOP and read this! Keep up the great work on blog visits! This is sooooo much better!

Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Wednesday morning, please let me know, because it is important to me to make sure you know I've visited you! This will avoid you trying to skip out on doing your assignment as well.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit the 5 students before and after your post at minimum. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please feel free to enter your great G link now. Class is dismissed.

post signature

21 comments:

Lola said...

Ooops! Something snook into our link! Help please!

XOXO Nora & Lola:)

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

I don't "do linking" :-), but how about a big GREAT!, for how far this election did come. :-)

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

Jenny,
Always enjoy your link up. I'm hoping to be able to visit everyone this week. So many great contributors.
Dana

Susan Anderson said...

Let's see...What shall I do with G...?

;)

Jackie said...

I should have as many comments as there are linkers right? I predict 87. pffft I wish .

lissa said...

another story, though I just finish writing and editing, let's hope it makes some sense

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

garden is lovely choice,
Thanks for sharing.
Happy Thursday!

Cheryl D. said...

I love the meme! It's been fun trying to write really provocative posts based on a letter in the alphabet!

Marlee said...

Hi Jenny...I am a first time participant in your Alphab-Thursday. I hope I passed the test!

Along These Lines ... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Along These Lines ... said...

"G" is for gadolinium - HA, that stumped you.

Annesphamily said...

Great gravy girl this is a grand post! Anne

A 2 Z said...

Hi Jenny,

G, heh... (I'm Canadian and we say "heh" at the end of each sentence). I think you will like my math Game, heh..

Anne-Marie

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!
Your GRANDDAUGHTER is a GORGEOUS little GIRL and as smart as can be!
Happy G Day!
Coralie

Unknown said...

I have had a lot of trouble trying to enable 'Comment Moderation' for this little contest. If people see other people's comments it won't work as well as if they don't.
But if 'Comment Moderation' does not work, just leave your comments anyway. No one knows the right answer, so maybe it does not matter that much.
Best wishes,
Anna

Unknown said...

I got a first commenter! 'Comment Mderation' seems to be working. So please come and guess the title of my little writing excercise and if you are first with the correct answer, you will win a stretch bracelet free. (I will even pay for postage to anywhere in the world.)
Best wishes,
Anna

Francisca said...

Had fun with G, Jenny. Thanks for hosting and for always giving me an A+. Now off to comment... Happy G day!

Theresa Plas said...

Looking forward to Good Giggles for the letter G! Thanks to the hostest with the mostest!

lissa said...

looks like Mr. Linky isn't quite working at the moment...

lissa said...

never mind of my last comment, it was probably my net connection, I see the links now

a moderate life said...

Hi Jenny! What a wonderful theme you have to your link up! I am linking a recipe for a wonderful Green Monstah Smoothie recipe that I have most mornings. All the best! Alex@amoderatelife