Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday - Happy New Year!


Good morning class. This is the final break from regular A-T programming. Next week we will resume with the letter "M".

I am late visiting last weeks links, but rest assured, I will be there before weeks end. Wishing all of you a 2011 filled with writing, discovery, joy and simple memory making moments.

This week feel free to post anything to do with the New Year! Year end reflections, things you want to accomplish next year, your favorite pictures or posts from 2010 or anything that comes to mind!


If you do chose to link during these holiday weeks, though, the rules of visiting still apply! Thank you.

Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Thursday morning, please let me know, because it is important to me to make sure you know I've visited you! This will avoid you trying to skip out on doing your assignment as well.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and try to visit the 5 students before and after your post at minimum. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please feel free to link your New Years post now. Class is dismissed. See you all next year!

post signature

13 comments:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Happy New Year, Ms. Jenny! It has so great getting to know you this year. I look forward to you posts and linky parties in 2011.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! Guess what my first Alphabe post of the new year will be about you.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Jenny!

My current post is about Macy's holiday window display called "Yes, Virginia," so sadly I can't add it to a new year's Alphabe Thursday meme...but I wanted to wish you a very happy healthy new year filled with many blessings! Have a wonderful celebration!

♥ Pat

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Thanks for hosting Jenny! Happy New Year!
Yvonne

fredamans said...

All the best for 2011!

RNSANE said...

Dear Jenny, it's been quite a year for me. I wish I could say it's been great but it hasn't. I've been in the hospital twice, for heaven's sake! But I did have a joyous wedding and acquired a beautiful daughter-in-law and, at Thanksgiving, I found out I will be a grandmama in late July. Those happy events overshadow all else. I hope for good things in the new year and wish you every blessing in the year to come, as well.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Wishing all the "Alphabetians" A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Coralie

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Jenny! Thank you for providing such a meaningful meme!

NanE said...

UGH! I've been a very BAD student and haven't paid attention to the assignment for the last 2 weeks,:( can you say ADD! Last week I posted the letter M and this Week I posted the letter N! Can I turn my assignment in early? LOL
Have a wonderful New Year Jenny!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Jenny Sweetie...
Happy New Year to you and your family. I love coming over and seeing your Alphabe-Thursday. I hope when you start at the beginning again, you will let me know. I really would love to play.

Many hugs to you sweetie and SO much love, Sherry

Judie said...

Well, we're off shortly for another movie and an early dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (aren't gift cards the best??). See you in2011! Happy New Year!!

Dana @ Bungalow'56 said...

Here's Wishing you a wonderful New Year Jenny. May it bring with it many blessings for your and your family.
Dana

KM said...

Happy New Year!! :)